Tri-States Amateur Club Monthly Meetings are normally held on the 2nd Thursday of each month, with the exception of the month of December.
Our monthly meetings start at 7pm (Eastern). We generally have what we like to call a “Pre Meeting Eating Meeting” prior to License Testing and the Club Meeting, all are welcome to join. We have 2 locations where we eat, test and meet.
Always be sure to check the website and out monthly newsletter emails for current location(s).
Our Pre-Meeting Eating Meeting starts at 4:45pm, License testing / exams are scheduled to start at at 6pm and the club meeting will start at 7pm (All times are Eastern). If you plan on taking a test for a new license or to upgrade your existing license, please Contact Us so we can be sure we have the proper resources to accommodate your testing needs.
Primary Location for testing and meeting: Berkshire Hathaway Bldg located at 3089 Battlefield Parkway, Ft Oglethorpe, GA 30742, with our pre-meeting eating meeting being held at O’Charley’s which is located at 2542 Battlefield Pkwy, Ft Oglethorpe, GA 30742.
Secondary Location for testing and meeting: Covenant Life Worship Center located at 7001 Lafayette Rd, Chickamauga, GA 30707, with our pre-meeting eating meeting being held at Choo Choo BBQ & Grill located at 12960 US Hwy 27, Chickamauga, GA 30707.
- Had a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, and/or fever above 100.4 F in the last 72 hours
- Are exhibiting any possible COVID-19 symptoms
- Been around anyone with these symptoms in the past 14 days
- Living with anyone who is sick or quarantined
- Live with, or have frequent contact with, someone over 65 or has a serious underlying health condition
- Have traveled to or from another country in the last 14 days
Want to see what you missed at our last meeting and why you should have attended?
Use the controls in the upper right of the PDF window to download, print, etc. On some systems, you will need to download, then print.